Are you an experienced Project Manager or Chartered Surveyor with strong experience in managing projects? Would you like to work on different, exciting projects for a client focused professional practice with a fantastic location just off of Trafalgar Square? If this sounds appealing then I want to speak to you…
This exciting opportunity is with a highly successful and forward thinking professional practice that has been established for nearly 20 years. A commitment to excellence, together with time taken to truly understand their clients' businesses means this consultancy delivers high profile and interesting projects cost effectively and on time. They take the time to develop strong long-term client relationships and as a result of this they have some fantastic established high-end clients such as Louis Vuitton, Givenchy and Tag Heuer.
- General project management duties
- Tenant surveying and representation
- Dealing with all necessary construction documentation including monthly reports, tender documents, Programmes, Appointments etc.
What we need from the successful Project Manager:
- RICS or other related professional qualification
- Strong client facing ability
- Proven track record in construction - whether that as a PM, Surveyor or Designer
- Experience across a number of sectors, ideally including retail, commercial and industrial
- Knowledge of construction procurement methods
- Ambition, determination and the ability to work on own initiative as well as to motivate a team
What you'll be rewarded with:
- A generous basic salary of up to £50,000
- A brilliant central London location within touching distance of Trafalgar Square
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising by one day per year after 5 years' service to a maximum of 26 days
- A fantastic social atmosphere and events including bowling, ping pong and escape rooms
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- CPD seminars paid for by the company
- Strong progression prospects with the ability to become Associate based on performance
Interested in this exciting and unique opportunity? Email your CV or call Mitchell Barker on 0203 680 0640.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.