Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Your salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online, or telephone (Alexi Heidemann)
Who you'll be working for:
A top 10 international consultancy with encouraged promotion in place (some salaried partners are in their 30's!) at all levels. You won't be just another number in this company as investment in staff is one of the most fundamental points and training is regularly provided at all levels.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Liaising extensively with the client and making applications for payment and managing / pricing variations
- Work closely with the Principal Quantity Surveyor in to improve processes and manage the commercial team
- Guide and develop commercial staff, identifying training where necessary
- Must have experience working with a leading PQS Consultancy on high end projects valued from £2m+
- RICS Chartered with 10 years post contract experience
- Must be dynamic, ambitious and promotion driven
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Then please contact Alexi Heidemann 01442-767 808 / 07715 890 392 for the opportunity to join a well-established consultancy, independently owned for almost 200 years, with a multi-million pound turnover working on some of the most prestigious projects in the capital.
Excellent benefits and an enjoyable working environment make this one of the most sought after opportunities on the market at the moment.