Are you a Site Engineer looking for a new and exciting opportunity in the civil engineering sector? My client is looking for an experienced freelancer to join their prestigious rail project in the heart of London.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Site Engineer to work on a widely known £300m project with a tier 1 contractor. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in RC and internals, including: blockwork, cladding, glazing and screeding.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Accurate setting out
- Read and review construction plans
- Management of subcontractors onsite
- Daily site diaries, daily record keeping, cube reporting etc
- Carrying out quality inspections as required
- Ensuring health and safety onsite
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience working in an onsite on a rail project
- Well developed skills within RC and internals including: blockwork, cladding, glazing and screeding
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or contact Morgan Broughton at Randstad CPE - London.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.