Are you an experienced Building Surveyor who feels your career isn't progressing as quickly as you'd like? Perhaps you are currently with a smaller firm and would like to work with a global player who has the infrastructure to support your goals? If so this is the role for you..
One of the UK's largest multi-disciplinary consultancies is currently looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join their expanding London team dealing with delivery of the fill spectrum of Building Surveying services to both private and public sector clients. This is a real opportunity to gain invaluable experience with a leading name in the industry that employs over 4,000 people in the UK alone.
- Early stage design and feasibility work
- Develop detailed briefs in conjunction with the client
- Carry out detailed design work and deliver building projects up to circa £1.5m
- Contract administration of building contracts such as JCT minor works
- Undertake schedules of condition and detailed condition surveys
- Manage and deliver programmes of work controlling resources, outputs and budgets
- Responsible for project and budget monitoring
- BSc in Building Surveying or equivalent
- AutoCAD experience
- Relevant buildings experience
- Ability to establish a good working relationship with clients and colleagues
- Self motivated and able to work without supervision
- Experience in education, health and leisure projects and in private and local authority sectors would be advantageous
- Up to £45,000 dependent on experience
- Full, structured support for your APC
- Strong career prospects within the firm including exposure to great projects
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Highly competitive package including contributory pension
Interested? Apply now with your CV to or call Mitchell Barker on 0203 680 0640 for a confidential discussion about your career options.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.