Customer Service Manager / Quality Assurance Manager
Are you an established Customer Service Manager / Client Delivery Manager looking to expand your experience with a high end residential contractor? Are you a looking to join a reputable main contractor who can offer high-value city centre projects? A role with one of the fastest-growing contractors in the Midlands could suit you.
My client is a leading new build property developer who are looking to recruit a new Senior Customer Service Manager to manage the handover and 2 year warranty period post completion for a portfolio of projects across Birmingham.
Projects will typically be large scale apartment / multi-room developments in and around the city centre.
The role will involve managing the hand-over process of completed projects back to the client, ensuring that properties are handed over snag-free. During the warranty period, you will liaise with the client, helping to diagnose defects and overseeing the management of contractors to ensure that they are resolved within agreed time and quality targets.
You will also be actively involved with the development and implementation of Quality Controls procedures through out the build process.
It would suit an experienced Customer Service Manager or Aftercare Manager who is currently working for a residential developer or main contractor.
My client currently has over £200m worth of projects on the ground in the Birmingham area with typical values between £20m-60m. These projects are typically handed back as completed projects which can meet the handing over of 200 + completed units at one time.
This role would suit someone who comes from a site based background having worked as a Site Manager or Finishing Foreman and then has worked in a Quality Assurance / Customer Services Manager / Client Delivery Manager
- Competitive package
- Central location of both office and projects
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Proactive team with high performance atmosphere
- Continuous training opportunities
My client are looking for high-performing, experienced individuals with the following credentials:
- Degree educated (or equivalent) in Construction Management or other relevant discipline
- Previous site based experience with an established main contractor (blue chip preferred)
- Experience in successfully handing over £10 - £30 million residential projects
- Relevant CSCS Certification
- SMSTS & 1st Aid Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Improving overall customer satisfaction in line with targets set by the company
- Arranging weekly internal meetings with staff to resolve any issues, and minute the meetings for the benefit of colleagues and the Construction Director
- Liaising and co-ordinating with the Construction, Technical and Sales Departments to ensure Customer Service issues are minimised
- Promoting and acting in accordance with all company values, systems, policies and procedures
- Ensuring cost control is monitored for any works that are carried out. Analysing and reporting on a monthly basis and liaising with the Technical Department to reduce future maintenance costs
- Be the face of the business post-handover
- Produce monthly defect lists
- Undertake root cause analysis and report back to the business
- Review procedures and implement changes as required.
- Manage labour to fulfil operation requirements on your projects
- Generate and maintain highly motivated team
- Generate plans / programmes for communication and management
Job title: Customer Service Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Package
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.