I am seeking a Commercial Manager capable of running a £200mil scheme in London which could be a commercial office, new build residential or large scale healthcare scheme. This leading top 10 contractor has a number of strong two stage tender project opportunities and are therefore seeking a Commercial / Senior Commercial Manager to get involved in the pre-con side before following the project to site to run it and oversee the commercial team, working alongside a Project Director.
- Highly competitive numeration package
- Dynamic, forward thinking contractor
- Rewarding bonus scheme
- All travel costs covered
- Strong management structure
- Lead commercial role on a major scheme
- Overseeing a team of surveyors providing mentoring and support
- Reporting into a Commercial Director on a monthly basis
- Key contact for the client and PQS
- Resolving contractual and commercial issues
- Overseeing financial KPIs
- Track record of running projects in excess of £100mil
- Main contracting background, ideally from a top 20 contractor
- Degree qualified (ideally construction related)
- Stable, progressive CV
- Project experience focused on the London region
- Hotel experience would be ideal
If you are interested in the role and want to hear more, reply to this advert with your CV and I'll contact you directly. If you would prefer to have an initial discussion over the phone, give me a call in our office on 0203 680 0650. Your details will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sent to anyone without you first giving permission. I'll look forward to hearing from you, come back to me ASAP to make the initial shortlist!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.