MEP Design/CAD Engineer
About the Company:
Our client is a well renowned family owned construction group who operate across London and the South East. They have been in the construction business since 1972 and have a well preserved reputation employing approximately 500 personnel. Our client is continually growing and adapting to the market’s needs. They offer a range of services from new build and refurbishment across the Residential, Commercial Healthcare and Educational sectors.
About the Role:
Our client is in need of an experienced Mechanical & Electrical, Plumbing Designer / CAD Engineer. The purpose of the role is to oversee the design of mechanical and plumbing elements of projects from tender stage through to completion. This encompasses new build residential projects, including communal heating, ventilation, lighting and fire alarms.
The role will be based at our clients head office in North East London with frequent site visits. This post offers a very good opportunity to contribute to the on-going success and growth of the Company. Key duties of the role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Produce CAD drawings, using agreed design principles
- Spatially coordinate final design layouts
- Assist in the general production of tender information
- Capable or working closely with the architectural design department as well external design teams
- To check design submissions from consulting engineers & contractors
- To check specifications tender and working drawings etc. on projects and give advice to delivery teams
About the benefits / rewards: In return for your hard work and commitment, our client can offer an excellent remuneration package including a competitive basic salary between £30,000 to £40,000. There will also be a generous benefits package in addition the basic salary which will include Car allowance, Healthcare and Pension.
- Fully proficient with AutoCAD MEP
- An understanding of Code for Sustainable Homes, Lifetime homes and Secured by Design
Candidates must have a minimum of five years’ experience in building service arena with a minimum qualification to degree level. Candidates should also have worked within a main contracting environment.
Contact: jon @ cityscapeltd.com or call 01923 750 095