Freelance Site Engineer required for a start date of 30/01/2017 in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. Working on a new build, residential site for Six Months. Rates depending on equipment and/or experience.
Your duties will include:
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction work for subcontractors
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site;
- Reviewing plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
- Supervising workforce for quality and H&S
Site Engineer requirements:
- CSCS Card
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- Own equipment is desirable but not essential
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.