Project Manager - North London
Job Title: Project Manager
Your salary: £40,000 - £65,000
Where: North London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by telephone (Peter Alleyne)
Who you'll be working for:
An illustrious boutique property developer who hold an extremely impressive portfolio of projects which include a combinations of land development, new build developments and a number of high end luxury refurbishments in Central London.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Lead the delivery of iconic residential projects
- Oversee the design team
- Map out programme of works
- Mitigate risk
- Manage intense programme of works
- Monitor and record site performance
- Take ownership of Health & Safety compliance
- Manage projects from initial procurement to completion of sales
- Must have relevant CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid.
- Must have an observant and analytical personality with the drive and determination to push projects through to finish.
- Must hold a full clean UK driving license.
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Then get in contact with Peter Alleyne, who is working closely with this client to fill the position with the perfect candidate. 01442 767 808