This is a chance to work for a well-established property consultancy with new offices in London, delivering on major projects for well-known clients. You will provide both strategy and policy guidance, as well taking a hands-on approach delivering development planning projects for your clients. You will play a key role in their high performing team by supporting junior members of staff and winning new business. This post is ideally suited to Principals or Associates looking to step up, or Associate Directors wanting the opportunity to make an impact.
Role & Responsibilities:
Make your mark in a new office
- This organisation have been established nationwide for decades but have only recently opened an office in the capital. As a senior member of staff, you will have the chance to develop the office culture and will make a significant impact on the continuing success of the team. As the team grows, there is a strong chance for you to achieve Partnership status.
Bring major clients on-board
- While an impressive client list is in place, this consultancy is looking for someone who brings with them impressive networking and business development skills. The opportunity exists to make a major impression in the growth of London. Around a quarter of your time will be networking with new business in the capital.
Help mentor junior staff
- With the organisation growing nationally, you will have the responsibility to help train and mentor junior members of staff. The London office is set for further expansion beyond this appointment, so this element of your role will likely increase as you bring more business on-board.
Hands-on approach to your work
- The focus of this role is to provide strategy & policy guidance to your clients, and then helping them with the hands-on development planning process. To succeed, you will need to bring all your experience and knowledge to this fast-paced position.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Charted member of the RTPI
- Driving license - the majority of your work will be in London but opportunity elsewhere in the South East could demand travel in the region. A company car or significant car allowance is a benefit provided.
- Relevant degree
- Demonstrable experience in development control planning and winning new business your company.
This post offers the opportunity to utilise your experience of planning procedures and your proven ability to develop new business, to ensure the continued success of this latest endeavour of a growing organisation.
Associate Director - Planning - MRTPI - Development Planning - Strategy & Policy - Winning New Business & Networking - Mentor Junior Staff - New London Office