Senior Highway Technician
Senior Highway Technician - Crawley
Our client is looking for a Senior Highway Technician to join their existing highway engineering team based within their Crawley offices permanent basis.
They are seeking candidates who have extensive experience in the geometric design of highways, and who is looking to take a prominent role within the team to work on major infrastructure projects.
- Preparing geometric designs for highway engineering schemes at preliminary, tender, and detailed design stages
- Taking a technical leadership role for the geometric design of highways
- Undertaking design work in accordance with quality procedures and CDM legislation
- Coordinating with engineers responsible of disciplines such as highway structures, drainage and earthworks to optimise design solutions
- Delivering project design activities to programme and within budget
- Willingness to support less senior staff in developing their own technical skills
- Technical experience in highway alignment design including proficiency in use of INROADS or equivalent for highways and earthworks modelling
- Experience of CAD delivery in AutoCad or Microstation, and good knowledge of DMRB
- Experience managing programme and budgets for design tasks, and of operating within quality management procedures
- Full UK driving licence
- Professionally qualified technician
- Experience of Highway England or local authority design and technical approval processes
If you fit the requirements of this Senior Highway Technician role and you reside near or can commute to Crawley for this permanent role then apply with your CV today.
Alternatively, give Joe a call in the office if you'd like to go through the role in further detail.