Senior Highway Engineer
Senior Highway Engineer / Principal Highway Engineer - Crawley
Our client has a vacancy for a Senior Highway Engineer AND a Principal Highway Engineer to join their existing highway engineering team based out of their Crawley offices.
They are ideally seeking candidates who are Chartered Engineers or are working towards becoming a Chartered Engineer and have experience in the design of highway infrastructure a range of technical areas.
The successful candidate will work within project design teams in the highway engineering discipline, working on major infrastructure projects.
- Supervising and overseeing the work of engineers and graduates
- Taking technical ownership of activities that will include the preparation of highway design solutions for major civil engineering works at preliminary, tender, and detailed design stages
- Lead teams of Graduates, Engineers and Technicians in preparing design solutions for civil engineering projects at preliminary, tender, and detailed design stages
- Programme, financial and technical responsibility for design services
- Relevant degree in civil engineering
- Significant post graduate experience of civil engineering infrastructure and highway design
- Experience of the application of Bentley OpenRoads or similar highways design software, and knowledge DMRB requirements
- Experience of operating within quality management procedures
- Experience of Highways England or local authority design and technical approval processes
- Full UK driving licence
- Willingness to support graduate highway engineers in developing their own technical skills
Apply with your CV today, or give Joe a call in the office to discuss these permanent opportunities further!
NOTE: Salary is relative to candidates experience