Assistant Bridge Technician
We are seeking an Assistant Bridge Technician to join our client in Birmingham! Our client is a multinational professional services firm who have worked on iconic projects. Due to an increasing workload they are now seeking an Assistant Bridge Technician to join them on a permanent basis in Birmingham.
As the selected Assistant Bridge Technician you will join the established Bridges team and work on interesting and exciting bridge and civil engineering projects. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining project models and drawings so good technical skills are essential. You will also produce schematic and detailed construction models and be responsible for identifying conflicts, incomplete or ambiguous design information.
- Experience working within Bridge design
- Demonstrable knowledge and proficient use of CAD/BIM software
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills, as you will be expected to develop and maintain customer and client relationships
- Knowledge of reinforcement detailing and mech-checking using appropriate software
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Bridge Technician to join our client, who offers a competitive salary and extensive benefits, including private medical insurance, life assurance and income protection.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call James Warner on 02392 603033 or email and quote 1005JW, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option below.