Senior Site Manager - Residential Developer
Our client is looking for a fantastic Senior Site Manager to join their existing team on one of their sites.It is a chance to work for one of the main residential developers in the UK who have a reputation of delivering large scale, high volume residential developments including new garden towns. They have an excellent career structure and offer great rates of pay including health and pension with a bonus scheme offered on an annual basis if the company has reached all the targets for the year. This is a chance to move to one of the fastest growing companies in the UK as they have over 50 live projects at the moment with at least another 20 planned for next year alone.They are looking for a Senior Site Manager to come work on a combination of stunning 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and spacious 3, 4 & 5 bedroom executive homes. It will offer an exclusive village lifestyle set amongst landscaped open spaces. It will also include landscaped community spaces, including a pretty village green and central parkland, provide recreation and tranquil views from the development's superb array of family houses and apartments.The main responsibilities of the Senior Site Manager will be:
- This role will to assist the Project Manager with managing and securing the production of dwellings within pre-determined programmes and budgets and to Company quality, presentation and safety standards.
- To control and guide sub-contractors, anticipating, identifying and resolving problems.
- By inspection and tight control of quality and presentation.
- By operating and controlling the site strictly in accordance with the Method Statement and ensuring that all work carried out is in accordance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy and its recommendations.
- To act in a fair, firm, polite and professional and business-like manner.
- To ensure each property is totally completed to the prescribed standard on time and available to the purchaser fit for occupation and in a clean condition.
- To maintain a high standard of site tidiness consistent with the building stage.
- To promote the good name of the Company and ensure that sub-contractors do not detract from the purchasers the good image of the Company.
- By assisting in identifying and implementing during the pre-planning process, means by which the site constructional works may be undertaken to provide the optimum marketing presentation, consistent with good building practice.
- To monitor the design and specification of the Company’s product and advise of any cost effective improvement identified through site experience.
- To manage the cost particular preliminaries with the Commercial team.
- By effecting specific site presentation works and production of show homes as directed by the Build Manager
- By ensuring all maintenance works to properties are carried out in a prompt and professional manner as requires by the Project Manager
- To maintain proper relationships and liaison with the NHBC, Safety Advisors and Local Authority Officers