Chartered Building Surveyor
A new year is upon us and an exclusive opportunity has arisen to join a successful private practice that will reward you properly for your efforts. If you are a Chartered Building Surveyor in South London or Surrey and like the sound of working for a firm that will not only offer you profit share, but also the potential for equity in the future then I would like to talk to you...
- Providing a range of surveys and the accompanying reports including ; homebuyers, pre-acquisition and due-diligence, conditions
- The design aspect on some small-medium sized projects including loft conversions, extensions and basements
- Contract administration on a range of refurbishment and fitting out projects
- A range of professional services such a dilapidations and party wall
- A relevant qualification in Building Surveying (BSc degree or HNC)
- Relevant experience from a private consultancy background in high-end residential and/or commercial work
- An ability to work in a client facing role and perform required business development duties
- Up to £55,000 per year
- Company mobile phone
- A business parking permit
- 50p mileage allowance for use of own car
- All professional fees paid
- CPD paid for up to £1500 per year
- A contributory pension
- Profit share for revenue made over and above agreed targets
Interested? Email your CV or call Mitchell Barker on 0203 680 0640 to find out more about this exclusive opportunity.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.