A new opportunity for a Project Manager to lead a 60 bed care home in Bristol has arisen, overseeing a project value of circa £8m. Working for a well established, leading national regeneration contractor delivering in excess of £1billion turnover, this is part of a fast-growing business with a strong pipeline of work.
The ideal candidate will be a Project Manager with experience of having worked on extra care facilities, residential apartments, or hotels. A proven ability in being able to manage a team and drive the construction programme to successfully deliver to programme are all prerequisites for the role.
This appointment will take full responsibility for the delivery of this project to a high quality, programme, and within budget.
Key Skills/ Responsibilities:
* Experience leading construction teams delivering high quality care homes, apartments or hotels.
* Track record of managing and successfully delivering projects on time and budget, in live environments.
* Take responsibility for the success, safety, quality, delivery, and programme compliance of all construction activities, whilst maintaining a good relationship with the client, consultants and trade contractors in order to secure further opportunities.
* Offer buildability advice and value engineering solutions.
* An ability to implement and uphold Health & Safety strategies and awareness.
* Promote Health & Safety and sustainability education to suppliers.
* Produce and prepare regular project reports and attend project meetings.
* Ability to oversee and lead the project design, commercial and site teams.
* Ability to influence and communicate with people at all levels of the business to ensure achievement of goals.
* Chair meetings with the client, the designers, specialist contractors and other team members.
* Inspire commitment from others.
You will be an experienced Project Manager who will display a proven record of successful project delivery. Ideally, you will be situated in close proximity to Bristol with the ability to travel throughout the South West or South Wales long-term.
You must bring a positive attitude and willingness to continue learning and developing. The successful candidate will immerse themselves in the company culture, be an advocate of company directives, and above all be a team player.
Act now! If this opportunity sounds like a role you can excel in, please apply below to be contacted with more information.
PROJECT MANAGER - PROJECT LEADER - PM - BRISTOL - SOUTH WEST - CONTRACTOR - DEVELOPER - CONSTRUCTION