Quantity Surveyor for a Reginal Main Contractor in Sussex
Madden Hill are recruiting for a leading Construction company in the South East that are looking to take on an additional Quantity Surveyor to join their team. This contractor has been established for over 20 Years and has built up a reputation by having core values in delivering a great service to clients and being a personable, professional company to work for.
As a business, they work across the South East on a mixture of new build and refurbishment projects across a variety of sectors including Commercial, Education, Health and Leisure, historical building and residential. Typical values of their projects are £500k to £6 Million although they occasional work on larger schemes.
The Role -
Due to a busy work load they are looking to recruit for a Quantity Surveyor to be office based in East Bourne from their office and travel to various sites. You will be responsible for leading projects up to £6 Million in value and report into the Commercial Manager.
Role and Responsibilities -
- Cost control, planning, forecasting and estimation
- Writing reports and preparing documents for tenders and contract
- Risk analysis evaluations
- Managing project funding sources and submitting bids
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Coordination of work effort
- Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues
- Valuing completed work and arranging for payments
- Salary and Benefits -
This is a permanent role paying up to £55,000 + Benefits
To apply for this role, please send your CV or alternatively apply online.