Site Manager - Residential Development
A great opportunity to join one of the largest Residential Development companies in the UK, they are looking for an enthusiastic experienced Site Manager to continue their large residential development in the Milton Keynes area. A successful company who offer their staff a competitve base salary and a flexible choice of benefits.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning the development of a site.
- Managing all aspects of the construction process, including the quality.
- Providing excellent customer service and ensuring Health and Safety is adhered to at all times.
Your duties will include:
- Providing clear direction to the on site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets.
- Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion, and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant including material lead times.
- Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme.
- Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates.
- Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure.
- Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process.
- Ensures the development pass internal and external inspection processes.
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to.
- Taking responsibility for self development and the development of others.
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of production, and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors.
- Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation.
- Ensure customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site.
The reward to you:
- Competitive base salary.
- Company Bonus Scheme.
- 25 days holiday.
- Company Car or Car Allowance.
- Pension Scheme.
- A flexible choice of benefits.