Structural Engineer required for a comprehensive structural and civil engineering consultancy to Architects, Developers and Local Authorities. The Structural Engineer will be working for a well-established company with a wide range of clients and extensive in-house expertise in all aspects of structural and civil engineering design. The Structural Engineer would be working on a range of projects up to £30m including high rise developments, warehouse developments, Car parks and many more.
The Ideal Structural Engineer will be Degree Qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering and will have a relevant experience within the construction industry. The Structural Engineer will be hands on and be heavily involved within the design process, being able to run a team.
Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Analyse configurations of the basic structural components of a building or other structure;
- Calculate the pressures, stresses and strains that each component, such as a beam or lintel
- Liaise with other designers, including architects, to agree on safe designs and their fit with the aesthetic concept of the construction;
- Make drawings, specifications and computer models of structures;
- Use computers and computer-aided design (CAD) technology for simulation purposes.
- Run a team
- Attend meetings with clients
- Travel within the home counties
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree Qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Good understanding of Design
- Ability to manage a team
- Knowledge of CAD RC Frames & CAD 3D
- Live near the Luton area
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30K- £50K
- 23 days' holiday + BH
- 3% contribution company pension
- Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy