Data Protection Manager needed at Retail FS Firm
A leading provider of retail financial services has a new legal hiring requirement in its Data Privacy team inLondon. The firm is looking for a new Privacy Manager to be responsible for the implementation of the appropriate procedures to ensure that the business complies with Data Privacy and associated legislation. The role offers you the opportunity to join a leading financial firm and have an impact to the success of what is considered a critical department within the firm.
Your responsibilities will further include:
- Support the Head of Data Protection with the implementation of the Data Privacy program
- Develop a network of working relationships to raise and address DP compliance issues wherever they arise.
- Ensure all projects, initiatives, acquisitions; new products satisfactorily comply with DP requirements.
- Assist investigating complaints, assessments and queries, formulating responses when required, in liaison with the business, implementing any procedures or system changes which may arise.
Key Skills required:
- 5+ years experience in Data privacy
- Experience in developing and implementing practical compliance solutions for DP
- Knowledge of local, regional and international DP related legislation and regulation, and best practices
- Ability to communicate effectively and deal with all levels within an organisation
- Certified IAPP/E, and other DP/Compliance qualifications
- Project Management experience/knowledge
Salary: £40 - £50,000
If you are an experienced DP professional that would relish the opportunity to join a leading FS provider, please send your CV to me for consideration
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com