Marketing and PR/Communications Manager
This individual will assume hands on responsibilities for each aspect of marketing the overall brand and its individual projects within London, including property development programs, tenant retention programs and will provide external and internal communication support for the London office.
Key Responsibilities will be:
· Work with internal and external team members to support the marketing efforts of the Company’s ground up development projects and existing assets in the City.
· Write and update marketing materials that reflect and promote the company’s overall brand, ensuring clear, consistent messages.
· Work with architects and vendors to create unique brands and marketing material, obtain files and manage project deadlines and budgets.
· Develop and write copy for RFP’s, brochures, interactive media, websites, advertisments, story boards, events, presentations and other materials as required.
· Oversee the creative development of company marketing materials: write, proofread and manage approval process with all department executives, updating materials as needed.
· Coordinate ad placements in local publications.
· Plan and execute events, i.e. product launches, marketing suite events, broker outings, sponsorships, exhibitions and conferences.
· Develop an in-depth understanding of company’s peers, their products and related marketing/advertising strategies. Track competitive marking activity and evolve the Company’s programs to be competitive in the market.
· Draft, edit and review external and internal communications documents including press releases, executive scripts and employee messages.
· Point person for media inquires and liaise with PR firm to manage communications and messaging
· Bachelor’s degree plus proven established marketing and PR experience
· Experience in the Property Development/Property Asset Management market essential
· Proven experience of working internationally with the US and Canadian markets and demonstrate understanding of their market place.
· Experience working in an establishing business and building new client relationships
· Superb writing, editing and proofreading skills
· Strong design skills
· Excellent PC skills including MS Office, proficient in Excel, Powerpoint as well as Creative Suite software. I.e. Adobe Illustrator, AutoCad, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop a must
· Fresh and creative thinker
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage working with many departments
· Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
· Ability to work in a fast paced office environment required
Dated posted: 23rd January 2013. Please submit your application for this position by closing date of 23rd February 2013, quoting reference MPR/2013 in the subject line of the email. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.