Our client, an independently owned nursery in the Golders Green area with brand new facilities is looking to recruit an experienced Nursery Manger to join their expanding team.
They are looking for an experienced, ambitious and professional manager with a proven track record of improving nurseries, staff management and excellent communication skills.
It is a high pressure role with a lot of responsibility and the manager will need to be an organised, a great multitasker and a natural leader.
• At least 12 months experience in an Outstanding setting Experience of Ofsted inspections
• At least 5 years of management experience
• Ambitious, able to work under pressure • Excellent staff leadership and management skills
• Proven track record of improving nurseries
• Experience of increasing occupancy
The role of the Nursery Manager is to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery and its staff, and to successfully manage the day to day running of the nursery and deliver high quality standards of care and education for all children.
The role is an exciting opportunity to help develope the nursery and work towards attaining the highest standard of childcare provision.
Salary up to £37,000