PR & Marketing Manager
We are currently working, exclusively, with an exciting and creative architectural organisation based in South West London, who are seeking an PR & Marketing Manager/Office Manager to join the team.
This particular company are growing from strength to strength and are extremely well known on both a national and international basis. They work with the very highest and talented professionals in the business and work in a cool, unique office environment, looking over the Thames.
The duties of this role are to include but not be limited to:
- Overall management of the day to day running of the office
- Overseeing the receptionist and ensuring the front of house area runs smoothly
- Creating and managing standard documents and spreadsheet management
- Minute taking and managing the agendas for the Directors
- PR liaison
- Liaising and coordinating with media outlets, publications and journalists
- Website management
- Creating and writing the quarterly newsletter using Mailchimp
- Managing the companies social media presence - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
- Organising events
- Overseeing branding, packing and gifting
- Writing copy as and when needed for internal or external distribution
The ideal candidate will be confident, proactive and use to working in a busy, creative environment.
This role is offering an immediate start date and a salary of between £28,000 - £30,000.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.