Apprentice Chef (Shire Oak Inn)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Shire Oak Inn as an Apprentice Chef! Gain a nationally recognised qualification delivered by an award winning training provider. Apply today!
Shire Oak Pub and Restaurant are offering a fantastic opportunity to train as an Apprentice Chef!
• Preparing and cooking menu to a high standard as per company specification
• Monitoring and sorting of stock
• Be able to read recipes and be able to prepare & cook the dishes as specified in the recipe
• Ensure no foodstuff is unnecessarily wasted
• Comply with hygiene and health and safety standards
• Have a high standard of work practise and hygiene
• You will gain a nationally recognised qualification in Food Production and Cooking at Level 2. As part of your Apprenticeship you will learn how to:
• Full support with training and development will be provided to prepare the candidate for the next step in their culinary career.
• The role of Apprentice Chef is to provide support to the kitchen team in food preparation and cooking for breakfast, a la carte, events and other services.
• You will receive onsite training with an award winning training provider
• Learn life skills
What are we looking for?
• Somebody who is reliable and career driven
• Somebody who can work under their own initiative
• Somebody able to work different shifts
Your learning and Development will be supported by your own Vocational Learning Advisor who will guide you throughout your Apprenticeship
Babcock is an award winning training provider