Field Sales Support Manager
Field Sales Support Manager
Location: Millbank, London
Salary: £30,000 DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Manager to join a busy and award winning organisation. Based in Millbank, London, with modern offices overlooking the river, the successful candidate will manage the support function of our Field Sales Department - one of our fastest growing sales channels.
Hours: Working hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. The successful candidate will be required to work one Saturday a month. Saturday working will be paid at overtime.
Team Manager - Responsibility
- To manage the Field Sales Support Team ensuring the team work to departments SLAs and provide a timely and efficient service to internal stake holders
- Manage a sales hotline to assist sales agents with the support of the Field Sales Support team
- Deal with customer escalations and complaints efficiently and in line with company standards
- Work with the HR department in managing the new starter and leaver process
- Constantly reviewing and improving the support/admin processes, communicating changes to the relevant parties as and when required
- Conducting office visits to the regions as required
- Negotiate best prices from suppliers for collateral
- Daily sales reporting, ensuring accurate headcount at all times
- Organising and managing channel conferences
- Generating monthly commission reports for all agents and managing commission queries
- Providing sales reports on a daily and weekly basis
The ideal Team Manager will be:
- Highly organised, pro-active and responsible self-starter
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Able to work under pressure and within tight timeframes
- Strong initiative and can demonstrate a desire to improve all areas of operation
- Excellent written skills
- Experience of working in a busy sales office is desirable
- Good communicator with the ability to manage challenging conversations
- Has a 'whatever it takes' and positive attitude
XLN is Britain's biggest dedicated supplier of essential services like broadband, energy and card processing to small businesses. We're second only to BT in our sector, and we've helped more than 250,000 SMEs save on their essential services over the last 15 years.
Our business and unique business model was founded by Christian Nellemann, one of the most important serial entrepreneurs of his generation. He transformed the small business marketplace, and the company was built on a foundation of field sales.
We're about to launch a number of new products and initiatives which will see our business grow exponentially. It's an exciting time for us and we're looking for the right candidate to join our winning team.