Senior Designer - Peterborough
Senior Designer - Peterborough 45k - 60K
Full time, Permanent
My client supports thousands of 'ready to be millionaires'. They provide the education, motivation and passion for their customers to become financially free.
As a creative thinker you'll be technologically advanced and enthusiastic, working with their existing team to rise to any challenge. Often under short deadlines and with a huge, varied client base, their mission is to take their companies name from a force to be reckoned with in the UK, to globally recognised brand.
The Senior Designer will help to lead the rational and strategic thinking behind design, from inception to final delivery of creative ideas and projects across a diverse range of products and training courses - for 5+ individual brands.
Having experience and confidence in leading projects in print and digital, you will bring inspiration and good design principals to the team, taking a challenging and varied approach and bringing out the very best in each individual project.
- Lead and manage a variety of strong brands to be the best in their niches visually, culturally and as a direct sales tool.
- Design, manage and maintain all brands to be consistent, coherent, representative of brand values, across online, print and all social and other media to maximize sales and goodwill.
- Create all assets and materials according to the each brand style guide, creating and developing them where necessary to ensure quality, consistency and industry leading design.
- Work within the company as a 'studio', helping to develop strong briefs and project plans including revisions and feedback as needed across all departments and brands, prioritising brand integrity and project purpose.
- Strong organisational and workflow management skill to handle multiple high level projects at once. An intimate understanding of the business to help structure your workflow and deliver inspiring end results within deadlines.
- Working with our existing team to inspire them and develop their skills and talents, whilst managing their time to support in delivering all of the above. Adopting a hands-on approach with the team and creating an inspiring and positive culture.
- Intimate understanding of print and layout design with knowledge of digital design, animation using the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Confident working across digital and print (to include product packaging, brochures, tickets, direct mail etc).
- Experience of visual website design, layout and flow. A working knowledge of Wordpress, at an admin level, is desirable.
- Excellent communication and openness to working with / learning from the marketing team and events team in a rapidly moving environment.
- Working with and continuing / developing relationships with outsource suppliers to ensure consistency and best price for quality products.
- Continually striving for continuous improvement and excellence.
- An inspiring and diverse portfolio of commercial work.
- Mastery of the principals of design, colour theory, type design, and graphics.
- A proven track record of high level design experience.
- Highly organised with attention to detail.
- You'll be a key part of a passionate team who care deeply about delivering results for our clients.
- Opportunity to help shape and exciting, growing company.
- Become part of our their mentality' - you'll never be 'just another employee'.
- Competitive salary.
- A range of company benefits ranging from gym membership to dental insurance.
- 25 days a year holiday, plus bank holidays AND the chance to purchase further holiday.
- A lovely new Mac.
- Such a comfy chair! Everyone wants our chairs.
- Great coffee.
- Free Parking.