Chartered Building Surveyor
Development Building Surveyor
London - Mayfair
£50,000 - £60,000 basic plus package
Capstone is recruiting on behalf of a Commercial London Developer, with offices in London, New York and Amsterdam. From the London office, my client acquires, manages and develops a growing portfolio of prime commercial, hotel and residential property across Central London.
The successful candidate will be an integral team member, providing building surveying, contract administration and project management to the development team to ensure the smooth running of their operations and project activities.
About the role
Some of the main duties include:
- Specify, tender and administer building contracts for external repairs/redecorations, common parts repairs/refurbishments in multi-let residential and commercial properties.
- Specify, tender and administer building contracts for the strip out and refurbishment of residential apartments and commercial office floors within multi-let properties.
- Prepare schedules of condition.
- Prepare and negotiate Schedules of Dilapidations.
- Act as Employer's Agent on larger development projects.
- Provide admin support to Project Managers on larger development projects.
You will have a degree or equivalent in a surveying, construction or property related discipline, plus:
- Strong technical knowledge of building construction, surveying and professional work.
- Associate membership of the RICS, as a minimum. The ideal individual will be under 3 years PQE.
This is perfect for a Building Surveyor who would like to do more project work, and would like to make the move into Project Management.
Please make enquiries in the strictest of confidence to Robert Cawood on 020 3757 5000 / 07494 368493, or email a copy of your CV to