Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer (Permeant role)
- Location - National
- Salary - £14-17.50ph (Dependant on experience)
- Overtime Opportunities
- A mobile phone is provided
- 'Door to Door' Pay
- Company Vehicle (No personal use)
- Fuel Card
- Pension Scheme
- 23 Days Holiday + Stats
- Call out rota 1 in 3 £70.00 standby
- You will be required to carry out both PPM and reactive maintenance to a range of commercial gas appliances across a variety of commercial sites including schools, hospitals, emergency service buildings, hotels, government buildings and retail establishments.
- This role may also require you to occasionally carry out domestic gas work on commercial premises.
- The areas in which these works are carried out are stated below and thus the successful candidate MUST have a valid driving license.
Works will be mainly planned and reactive maintenances covering the following areas:
- North West
- East Midlands
- West Midlands
- East Anglia
- South East
- South West
In order to be considered for this role the following is required:
- Full UK Driving licence, due to the role being mobile
- The candidate must not mind driving all over the above locations
- FULL Commercial Gas Tickets
- Strong Mechanical Background/Experience
- Professional and personable attitude towards work
Our client a regional contractor works predominantly in the commercial and industrial sector, enjoying outstanding business relationships with an impressive group of blue chip clients across the country. The company in question takes pride in rewarding and looking after its employees promoting a healthy 'work life balance' and also facilitating progression within the company as and when seen appropriate.
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please call me today on 0121 411 9977 or email you CV to