Administrator - Market Leading Supplier of Bespoke Furniture
Our client is a family owned business and who believe in solidarity, responsibility and sustainability as the grounding for their company ethos. They have been working globally for over 80 years and they have a good knowledge of the trades they supply. As a company their clients receive an outstanding end to end service - delivered on time, to an exacting standard, at a fair price.
They have a driven team and are driven by values which they believe set them apart: integrity, trust, dedication, and quality. They aim to bring results to their clients regardless of the size of the project.
Job Title: Administrator for market leading European supplier
Salary: Dependent on Age & Experience (£14 - 18 per Hour)
Type: Temp (Ongoing)
Start Date: ASAP
Reporting To: Project Team Leader and subsequently the Head of Project Management.
Job Location: Bristol
- JOB PURPOSE
To ensure the Proof of Execution data is collated and formatted in line with the client's expectations to ensure we build good relationships with customers and that our projects are delivered profitably and on time.
- To liaise with the Project management team and fitting team to ensure data is gathered and reported regularly to our client in line with the specific project requirements.
- To analyse the data base and provide statistical analysis and complete reports for our client as required
- To attend Projects Review Meetings with the Project Management & Sales Teams.
- To follow processes (e.g. WBS) ensuring compliance to expected work performance.
- Under the guidance of Project Managers, manage and monitor you're installations to ensure that they are managed to achieve or exceed the date and time targets and delivered in line with quality expectations
- To provide analysis of certain elements of the project including data on stock by country that has been produced together with associated values and statistical data.
- To keep other departments and account handlers informed of project developments, alterations and timelines required for delivery of project elements in order that they are equipped to manage client expectations.
- To support other department personnel as necessary to assist when work loading is abnormal; in cases of absence for holidays; sickness or any other significant absence from your team to ensure continuity of the projects delivery.
To carry out ad hoc projects as required by the Project Team Leader to support company and business effectiveness.
This job description is for your information and this is non-contractual document. It is possible that from time to time this job description may be reviewed and updated to ensure it is still relevant to the role the post older performs or to add any proposed changes.
This person must also be:
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and Word:
- Have a good grasp of understanding new software packages
- Be aware that the job is not 8.30am to 5.00pm at all times;
- Be able to prioritise workload and produce presentable work;
- Have a good telephone manner;
- Have a good sense of humour;
- Be able to work in a team.
Specific training will be given to candidates on company software and candidates are not expected to know this before starting.
Please apply with your CV or call Sed in the office on 01923731170