Business Development Manager
Job Title - Business Development Manager
Job Location - West London
Salary - £40k plus commission
Our client is a prestigious Property Maintenance company that are seeking a Business Development Manager to secure new profitable business.
In the role you will identify new business and set up meetings to develop new partnerships.
You must have experience of developing sales strategies and business plans in the maintenance sector.
The role is a mixture of telephone and face to face sales. You must have at least 5 years’ experience in the property sector.
- Strong maintenance industry knowledge with a proven track record in developing new business within the industry
- Personable credible, articulate, confident and tenacious candidate, who has the gravitas and ability to build relationships with executives at all business levels
- Experience in volume outbound calls, developing and driving sales initiatives and identifying new business opportunities
- Evidence of achieving team and personal targets
- Ability to accurately assess and understand client needs and expectations
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills including effective persuading and influencing skills
- Strong negotiator with proven historical results
- Have an excellent "can do" attitude with a high level of personal motivation and pride in your work
- Be self-motivated, target driven with strong organisational and planning skills
- Have a high attention to detail and able to work in an organised and professional manner
- Be comfortable with selling/ pitching in face to face meetings, as well as on the phone
- Have commercial acumen with experience of driving online sales would be of advantage
- Be bright, dynamic and a self-starter to fit in with the company culture