Senior Management Accountant
Our clients, a rapidly growing restaurant chain are looking to recruit a Senior Management Accountant to join their Head Office in London.
As a growing business, the finance team are constantly growing and adapting so we are looking for candidates who are looking for a broad range of responsibilities, can develop the financial framework and help support the business. As Senior Management Accountant you will be responsible for supporting the Financial Controller with the preparation of management accounts, detailed revenue analysis and commentary to be reviewed by the Finance Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce full monthly management accounts with revenue analysis and commentary
- Prepare detailed analysis of staff overheads
- Business partner operations and sales teams, assisting with the preparation of budgets and monthly forecasts
- Review and improve financial processes and systems ensuring the integrity of data
- Supervise and mentor junior members of the finance team
- Various ad-hoc projects
Candidates must be/have:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Must have experience producing full management reporting pack
- Experience in a multi-site environment
- Strong and confident communicator
This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally recognised business who are rapidly growing into new markets. This role will pay a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum depending on experience. if this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you meet the criteria do not hesitate in applying.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.