Our client who is a Leading Fit Out Company, have a brand new opportunity for a Buyer to join their head office based in Hemel Hempstead. You will be responsible for buying direct materials (E.g. fixtures & fittings, lighting components and shelving), for the fit out of major retail outlets across the UK. The role will involve managing tenders from start to finish, leading supplier negotiations and ensuring on time delivery of materials for multiple projects.
We are ideally looking to speak with candidates who have had experience purchasing FF&E for fit out or store refurbishment projects.
- Support the Procurement Manager with all material purchases
- Source new suppliers, along with developing relationships with the current supply chain#
- Negotiate best terms and prices for products
- Carrying out tenders for materials, managing the RFQ process
- Selecting appropriate suppliers taking all factors in account such as price, lead time and quality
- Chase suppliers for delivery, to ensure projects are not delayed by materials being late
- Manage supplier performance
- Run monthly reports on spend, analysing the data and feeding findings back to the manager
- Purchasing experience for fit out or store refurbishment projects
- Understanding of FF&E and Fit Out materials
- Experience managing tenders
- Confident Negotiator
- MCIPS (Desirable not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation at an exciting time. If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for the role, submit your CV now!