Our client, an International professional services business are actively recruiting a Financial Accountant to join their London head office.
In this role, you will be working in the technical accounting team assisting in the preparation of quarterly and annual statutory accounts and group submissions. We are looking for candidates with strong technical accounting experience and excellent communication skills as you will being working closely with the Regulatory, Tax and Treasury departments managing stakeholder relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly and annual statutory group submissions
- Liaise with external auditors conducting the year-end audit
- Assist with the preparation of annual investment impairment reviews
- Preparation of year-end balance sheet analysis for reporting
- Preparation of month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties/projects to meet the needs of the business
Candidates must be/have:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Strong technical accountant with an understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Confident and effective communicator
- Experience of Oracle or Hyperion would be beneficial
This role will pay a salary of £50,000 - £55,000 per annum plus comprehensive company benefits. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity do not hesitate in applying.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.