Business Development Manager - Unified Communications
A core client of mine are experiencing growth in their Managed Services and Unified Communications Sales division and require a highly experienced and tenacious Business Development Manager to look after their private and public sector verticals.
The role is hybrid, in that there is a mixture of business development and account management (70/30).
Our client are a leading Managed Services and Unified Communications provider in the Greater London area, with a core focus on providing Cisco and Microsoft services to niche industry verticals.
- Manage existing core service accounts and projects
- Generate new leads and client acquisition
- Maintain business relationships through cross sell and new service products
- Solution sales across a variety of UC/MS
- CRM maintenance - keeping this up to date on a regular basis
- Liaise closely with other sales and marketing divisions to assess opportunities
- Sales pitch - providing a 360 solution across many industry verticals
In addition to being tenacious, driven, motivated and having a passion for technology, my client are looking for the following:
- Track record of sales in an IT services environment
- Track record of selling UC/AV or VC hardware (desirable)
- Experience in either managed services or unified communications - exposure in either MS or Cisco
- Hands on experience with CRM systems - e.g. MS Dynamics, SAP, Sage etc
- 4-5 years' experience in core IT
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Professional and dynamic - being an ambassador within your service
- Experience with MS Lync, Cisco or Riverbed (desirable)
£40,000 - £50,000 DOE + Double OTE + Benefits