Contracts Manager - Office Fit Out
£45k - £55k + Package
One of the largest interior fit out companies in the UK specialising in the Commercial/Corporate office fit out sectors, with offices nationwide.
Dealing with a range of both private and blue chip clients undertaking both Cat A and Cat B fit out, they have developed the business to be one of the leading names in the commercial fit out sector.
Bringing a certain passion and creativeness to their work, they are now looking for a Contracts Manager to join their team.
The Contracts Manager Role
As a Contracts Manager you will initially be tasked with overseeing multiple projects of a D&B office refurbishment nature with values between £250k - £1million.
These projects will involve working with corporate clients, therefore client facing skills are a must.
- Manage the client relationship from start to finish
- Managing multiple projects varying in size at any given time
- Programming Contracts
- Placing orders (sub-contract/materials)
- Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion
- Head up client meetings and associated issues
- Put in place Health & Safety plans
- Motivating and inspiring teams
- Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
- Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
- Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
As Contracts Manager you will be required to be a self-motivated individual that is autonomous in your role, whilst being able to drive subcontractors. This person must be capable of managing all aspects of the project works, be dynamic and eager to drive projects forward.
Contracts Manager Package
On offer is an excellent package and attractive benefits which you would expect from a contractor of this size. The company are widely recognised as a top employer and truly value their employees.