Display Marketing Manager
Display Marketing Manager London £40k
This position is based in Gibraltar.
We are looking for a Display Marketing Manager to be based in Gibraltar to join the market leader within the online & mobile gambling industry, As the hired Marketing Manager you will manage and be responsible for Display marketing strategy and its execution across the business multiple brands.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Extensive experience in Display marketing
- Will have an interest and knowledge of the online gaming industry
- Display channels experience
- Experience of managing marketing budgets and costs
- Analytical skills
- Accountable for setting strategy and the subsequent execution and optimisation of Display marketing activity for the brands, including supporting retail marketing campaigns where appropriate, to hit set targets against budget.
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of Display marketing reports which are inclusive of spend, performance and analysis.
- Support the HoDMs in determining Display marketing budgets and KPIs.
- Input and influence internal backlogs to ensure Display requirements are met, such as AB testing, development, and Analytics
- Enhance the marketing capabilities for the display channel through researching and sourcing new tools and opportunities.
- Assist the HoDM in maintaining and developing relationships with strategic marketing partners.
- Monitor and benchmark competitor Display campaign activity.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.