4 month Legal Billings Assistant - Central London
Your new company
A leading legal firm in the UK and now globally, they take care in nurturing their employees as they believe the people are at the heart of their business. They have a strong focus on their client relationships and providing a unique service like no other firm's in the city.
Your new role
- Drafting and generating of draft invoices
- WIP meeting with Partners and Senior fee earners
- WIP management of write offs, transfers and roll over
- Perform billing controls, ensuring completeness and accuracy of the data
- Raising credit notes
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong background in Legal billings
- Good communication skills with people of all levels
- Self Motivated and Positive attitude
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Great organisational skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.