Field Care Supervisor
Prestige Nursing + Care is one of the largest, family run care agencies in the UK. We have over 40 branches nationwide that are a mixture between company owned and franchise branches. An exciting opportunity has now arisen to join the Halesworth branch.
Working under the direction of the Branch Manager and Homecare Co-ordinator, to implement systems to ensure that a domiciliary care service is delivered to meet and exceed legislative standards, and in accordance with company equal opportunities and health & safety policy.
This role involves the following major responsibilities;
- To undertake domiciliary care risk and manual handling assessments on new clients/service users
- To maintain an effective system in consultation with the Homecare Co-ordinator and Branch Manager for quality assurance management.
- To assist the Homecare Co-ordinator and Branch Manager with the delivery of a care worker development and training programme
- To assist the Homecare Co-ordinator and Branch Manager within a recruitment programme
- To participate in an on-call roster
- To meet weekly compliance targets agreed with the Homecare Co-ordinator and Branch Manager
The Field Care Supervisor should have the following key characteristics;
- Experience of supervising/managing others
- Articulate with the ability to put across ideas succinctly and clearly (good communication skills)
- Excellent assessment skills
- Ability to work on own initiative - self starter, able to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.
- Good team player
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to embrace change
- NVQ2 Care or above
- Moving and Handling Certificate
- Good basic education.
- Risk Assessment qualification
- D32 D33 NVQ Assessor
- The Field Care Supervisor will have some previous experience or knowledge of the healthcare market.
The successful candidate will be flexible and hold a full UK Driving Licence. This position is on an 'as and when' required basis.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call Seva, Branch Manager, on 01986 899075.