Allocator - Luxury Fashion
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Allocator who is strong with numbers and analysis to join the team in London due to its success.
As an Allocator, you will:
- Support the Planning team through continual communication to develop and execute the Distribution, Marketing and Financial objectives of the brand
- Support the department by producing daily, weekly and ad-hoc trade reports
- Tracking and monitoring the inventory for the product group and maximising sales to stock ratios
- Tracking and monitoring forward receipts and inventory in order to assist the Merchandising team with forecasting
The ideal candidate will be:
- Ideal allocator or merchandising assistant level experience
- Incredibly motivated and pro-active in their approach
- Ability to handle change within a fast paced and highly pressurised environment, prioritise and problem solve
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Show ability and aptitude in retail maths
- Knowledge MS Word and Excel
This is an amazing opportunity to grow and develop your career and rise through the ranks depending on how your own drive. The company offers a friendly environment in a beautiful part of London.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please reply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.