Skilled Labourer/ Handy Man
Job Title: Handyperson
I am currently recruiting a skilled Labourer/Handyman to join a fantastic Facilities Management company in Peterborough.
For this role you will be required to complete various tasks around the company so you MUST have your own Vehicle, tools and be organised as you will be required to manage your own workload and report to your manager on a daily basis.
- Good Understanding of general maintenance e.g. minor electrical, plumbing, joinery
- Good communication skills - as you will be working with an engineer
- Confident team player
- Clean driving licence
- Willingness to receive training on current Health & Safety/Fire/EHO issues
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Paving/ Block Paving
- General Joinery duties
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations (CSCS Card beneficial)
If you are available for work in the Peterborough area, please contact Jessica on 0113 2456161
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.