Private Client Tax Senior Associate
This is an opportunity to join the highly regarded private client tax team of a top 10 practice, dealing with tax planning and compliance for individuals and their related structures.
Client DetailsThis is a well established practice with offices across the the UK and an international network. They have an excellent reputation across all service lines, including their private client tax offering. As Private Client Tax Senior Associate you will work on a varied portfolio including HNWI clients and use a range of techniques to analyse issues, applying previous experience and technical knowledge to propose solutions to problems.
As Private Client Tax Senior Associate you will be responsible for:
- Managing tax compliance work and providing tax planning advice for a mixed portfolio of clients,
- Delegating work to junior staff and reviewing.
- Preparing and submitting tax returns of mixed complexity
- Understanding client needs and communicating with them in layman's terms
- Calculating tax liabilities and ensuring that tax payments are correct and made on time
- Dealing with HMRC and client correspondence
- Identifying opportunities to cross-sell Private Client Services across the wider firm
- ATT/CTA qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience within a professional services environment
- Able to meet deadlines, multi-task and work under pressure with accuracy and focus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Proactive with analytical and problem solving skills
- Confident and competent in dealing with clients at all levels
- Competent at using MS office; Word and Excel
- Top 10 accountancy practice
- City of London
- Great benefits
- Progression opportunities
0207 269 2318