Key Account Manager - Healthcare Solutions
Key Account Manager – Healthcare Solutions
40k Base + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a healthcare related PLC, delivers bespoke specialist healthcare solutions to private and corporate patients throughout the UK. With a strong and growing membership, a solid portfolio of corporate accounts and a tailored approach, they are well placed to deliver for further growth. Due to continued growth and their ongoing commitment to existing accounts, they now have an exciting vacancy for an internally based Key Account Manager to work at their Midlands office.
As a Key Account Manager, you will:
- Manage a growing portfolio of high value accounts
- Work with large corporate accounts at a strategic level
- Lead and take total responsibility for all aspects of Key Account Management
- Project manage new client implementation from inception to completion
- Analyse business data and initiate periodic and ad hoc client reports
- Professionally lead and present at all review meetings
- Complete 1-2 client visits per month
Applications are invited from:
- Degree educated individual who possess a minimum of 3 years key account management experience gained with large blue chip corporate clients
- Intelligent individuals with a strong Corporate Account Management track record
- Those with a proven ability to manage multiple projects at any one time whilst paying strict attention to detail
- Candidates with a demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at all levels of an organisation, including executive and director level
The successful candidate will be offered a package including a base salary circa 40k plus further and generous benefits.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.