Solution Marketing Manager
My client, based in Canary Wharf, is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in finance, legal, risk and compliance sectors.
They are looking for a Solution Marketing Manager to join their financial services business unit. The role will see you lead the planning, development and execution of market approach strategies to generate demand for finance and risk solutions.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Lead the planning, development and execution of market approach strategies to drive demand to increase the sales pipeline for the brand
- Develop go-to-market strategies that provide support in maximising revenue share in the target market
- Develop competitive messaging, creating best in class marketing strategies to acquire new business, increase customer value and improve retention
- Provide guidance to internal teams to develop content (webinars, opinion pieces, white papers) to support marketing campaigns
- Support enablement programs for sales and pre-sales teams while working with senior stakeholders on strategy
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- At least 5 years of strong marketing experience, within high tech industry (FS software, Capital Markets Banking) in sales led environment
- Solid understanding of financial services, risk and reporting solutions - must have proven experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to develop and deliver marketing plans and campaigns
- Consultative style; strong listening skills, articulate, with excellent writing and presentation skills
To apply for the Solution Marketing Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email .