New Business/Account Manager (Production Agency)
Super -techie, creative events agency is recruiting for a New Business/Account Manager in an exciting period of growth. Any experienced production, account or sales managers get in quick for an unmissable opportunity!!
A technical event production company that offer a full 360 events service covering content and creative production, event project management and technical equipment and services. A super creative and techie company with an enviable client list who are currently experiencing exponential growth in the market and are becoming a popular choice after working on a portfolio of many high profile national and local events.
Based mainly in London offices, this role will be rather mobile and client facing on the day to day tasks and occasionally work out of satellite offices just 40 mins from central London. Responsible for generating new business and clients for the agency, with building strong, lasting relationships and cementing contracts, projects and repeat business in the short to long term. The role holder will be a part of the tender process and likely involved in the planning and delivery of events dependent on experience.
- Generate new business, sales leads through a myriad of techniques (research, networking, cold calling, warm leads, referrals and existing clients)
- Build rapport with key client contacts with gaining meetings to discuss opportunities
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop bespoke campaigns
- Attend industry events and networking opportunities to extend reach and awareness of the company
- Prepare and present sales displays, pitch products and proposals for prospect business
- Updating clients and customers with the latest product developments
- Negotiating contracts and arrangements, confirming business
- Support in event project management where relevant
As a proven events sales, account manager or business development professional, you will be able to demonstrate a successful track record of securing a range of events business; preferably in an events or experiential marketing agency environment. You will have a good mix of soft sell and hard sell skills attained from previous roles. As a very creative individual who may additionally have experienced the end project delivery of secured business, you will be a keen team player and be determined, outgoing and positive to be successful in this position.
- Significant proactive/ business development experience in an events company or relevant experience
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- A natural problem solver with excellent knowledge of the industry
- High attention to detail with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent time management, organisational skills
- Handles high volumes and tight deadlines exceedingly well
- International events experience advantageous
- Previous experience within Retail or Fashion events client's desirable
This exciting position is a one of a kind role, so if your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the 'Apply ' button now to not miss out!