A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Programme Manager on a 12 month contract to come in and join a new Medical Devices department within a market leading Pharmaceutical company. This organisation is looking for a leading professional to come in and lead as well as support a collaborative team environment.
- Project Manager
- Engineering background
- Instrumentation experience
- IVD testing experience (Exposure)
- CE Marking
- ISO 13485:2003
- Outsourcing experience
- Vendor management and liaising with internal/external stakeholders
- FDA experience
Programme Managers requirements will be;
- Engineering Degree
- High level of regulatory experience gained in a medical device product development environment.
- Experience in a project QA role, or a regulatory role concerned with the preparation of FDA or European approval submissions.
- Strong business acumen experience working within a high quality environment.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Experience of dealing with in house and external issues .
- In depth understanding of Engineering in a controlled environment and ability to work independently as well as showing the ability to demonstrate initiative and attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills is vital and the ability to work to deadlines across multiple simultaneous projects.
If you are interested in hearing about this role, have any questions about this position or would like to register your interest in other positions, please feel free to send your up to date CV or contact me on 0207 758 7322.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com