Managing Quantityy Surveyor
A new opportunity for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to lead the commercial function of a new South West office for an established, leading national regeneration contractor delivering in excess of £1billion turnover.
You will be responsible for commercial leadership within this office as it grows in line with sister regions, delivering housing, schools and care homes. Your experience within the industry will be crucial as you look to provide guidance to site teams, whilst leading the business growth through your knowledge of both contracting and development models.
* Experienced commercial professional, able to illustrate impact on business growth and people development.
* Competent managing 8-10 live projects, plus developing and securing new work.
* Demonstrable experience of operating within both a contractor and developer environment.
* Excellent customer interaction and client management.
* Hold a strong commercial awareness; ability to identify profitable opportunities, risk, and threats early in a project are crucial.
You must bring a positive attitude and willingness to continue learning and developing. The successful candidate will immerse themselves in the company culture, be an advocate of company directives, and above all be a team player.
This is an opportunity to be one of the first members of a new region that already has the foundations for a significant project portfolio in place.
Act now! If this opportunity sounds like a role you can excel in, please apply below to be contacted with more information.
MANAGING QUANTITY SURVEYOR - SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR - COMMERCIAL MANAGER - MANAGING QS - MQS - SQS - BRISTOL - SOUTH WEST - CONTRACTOR - DEVELOPER - CONSTRUCTION