Employer Engagement Manager
About Let Me PlayOur ever-ambitious team has driven the expansion of our apprenticeship programme across Sports Coaching, Teaching Assistant and Business Administration frameworks, with plans to develop in further sectors within the next 6-12 months. This growth presents us with the opportunity to recruit more passionate, knowledgeable and experienced sales professionals to join our awesome Employer Engagement team. If you have a positive, can-do attitude and care about providing young people with the opportunities to take the first step of their career path then we want to hear from you.We offer a very competitive commission structure, a supportive work environment and the added benefit of Let Me Play (LMP) being heavily invested in our team’s personal development.Job PurposeYou would be expected to take responsibility for securing placement opportunities across our current apprenticeship programmes as well as any new programmes we develop in the future. We are looking for an energetic individual who has the ability to build and manage links within the Education industry as well as target a variety of sectors who would benefit from taking on an apprentice.
Key ResponsibilitiesManage LMP Education’s relationship with the National Apprenticeship Service and the SFA and ensure that we are being contacted when employers enquire about taking on an Apprentice.To develop relationships with all London Borough Councils to become a leading provider in each borough.To develop relationships with large employers and offer them Apprenticeship training and Apprentices.To assist in the organisation of careers fairs.To manage all existing and develop new relationships with employers.To work closely with other departments ensuring that all company services are exposed to potential clients and partners.Keeping our CRM and databases up to date.To prepare our Apprentices for employment.To further develop our Employer Engagement Strategy.To understand the needs of employers within a variety of sectors including with a focus on sports, education, ICT and recruitment. To partner with employers in providing valuable work experience and employment opportunities for current Apprentices and graduates of our programmes.To increase the number of host employers with apprentices each year.To recruit and interview all apprentices before they start with us.Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- The ability to communicate at a professional level with external and internal employers
- Be proactive and efficient when planning any business development.
- Take ownership of seeking out new employer placement opportunities as well as maintaining and strengthening current relationships.
- Be innovative in exceeding targets.
- Remaining calm and positive, even under pressure.
- Have knowledge of the Apprenticeship Programmes and how they work, which includes knowledge of the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Be an interactive and supportive team player who strives to add to the quality of our Employer Engagement team.
- Previous experience of Employer Engagement or Business Development.
- Previous experience of negotiating work experience placements and jobs for young people.
- Previous experience of engaging young people in apprenticeship opportunities.
- Experience in contract negotiation and sales.
- Previous experience of Employer Engagement within the Education sector.
- Previous experience of recruiting Teaching Assistants, Business Administration or Sports Coaching Apprenticeships.
- Degree educated