Our clients, a leading sports organisation are actively seeking a Financial Controller to join their West London office.
As Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance function, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial accounting systems. You will support the business by producing monthly accounts, undertake variance analysis and maintain financial control.
We are looking for either ACA qualified accountants looking to make their first step into industry, or qualified accountants with Financial Control or Finance Manager experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure management accounts are produced in a timely manner, reviewing all management information before going to stakeholders
- Lead the preparation of the annual financial budget, working closely with budget holders to achieve realistic budgets
- Cash flow management, producing cash flow forecasts
- Review of financial performance and forecasts with budget holders
- Leading the annual audit, including preparation of accounts and liaising with external auditors
- Continually develop internal financial controls, procedures and processes to ensure a robust financial framework
- Overseeing outsource payroll function
- Management of a small finance team
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience producing both management and statutory accounts OR practice background
- Proven team management experience
- Excellent analytical skills and advances Excel skills
- Confident and effective communicator
This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally recognised sports organisation in a hands-on Financial Control role. The role will pay a salary of £45 - 50K plus company benefits. If you meet the criteria and would like to find out more, please apply.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.