Our client an award winning Restaurant is currently seeking an experienced Head Chef to join their existing successful brigade. The establishment pride themselves on providing a relaxed environment serving contemporary dishes to the highest standards. Our client work with the finest, freshest ingredients and have an outstanding reputation with an overwhelming amount of repeat business.
As the successful Head Chef you will be responsible for all menu planning, stock taking and training. You must be passionate about your role and be willing to give 110%. The ideal Head Chef will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working at Head Chef Rosette level 2 or 3 in a fresh food establishment; you will be responsible for high levels of hygiene control and health and safety throughout the department; you will be responsible for staff development and ensuring high levels of catering service and you will be reporting directly into the line manager. Head Chef must be highly passionate, excellent food cost controls and the ability to continually raise standards.
• As Head Chef you will be expected to work closely with the new owners to ensure that every aspect of the service runs smoothly.
• you must be comfortable running the kitchen and encouraging your team of chefs.
• We are looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated professional chef with a sound knowledge of contemporary cooking, good all round kitchen skills, attention to detail and a real passion for food.
• You will have some kitchen management experience with a "can do" attitude to work and must be prepared to "muck in" where needed.
• The menu will be done to a high standard with specials to change as much as possible
• Car Driver preferred but not essential
• Good basic salary plus tips and bonus ( Share of the Business)
Working week, 5 days – straight shifts
• Designing own menu
For an immediate interview please send your CV to Erika @rayment-recruitment.co.uk