Business Development Manager
We are hiring now for an experienced Business Development Manager based in South East England to join an established provider aggregator of mobile payment solutions spanning many continents.
This is a home-based role paying £35k – £50k DOE+OTE so you must already be living in the UK.
Your Business Development Managers primary role includes:
- Lead generation
- New Business Sales
- Credential development
- Pitch writing and presentation
- Liaising with all Partners and internal stakeholders to ensure maximising the effectiveness if the right solution and profitability margins on each project.
- Provide management of projects through to delivery including contract maintenance
- License agreements – with the support of Internal personnel to identify and drive new revenue streams.
Over the last 15 – 20 years’ relationships have been established with key player’s mobile phone networks, media channels across TV & radio, high street retailers & corporate financial institutions providing the platform for this Business Development Manager to leverage and further expand their client base to new clients and partners who for part of the expanding mobile payment sector.
Your Business Development Manager attributes & qualifications:
- Successful track record in New Business Sales/Business development
- Extensive and established relationship network with retailers or businesses associated to reliance on payment solutions
- Extensive client facing and account management experience
- Confident in pitch writing and presenting
- Ability to use own initiative whilst still working as part of a larger team
- Experience in negotiating on all aspects of a deal
- Experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent MS Office skills
Each year millions of pounds are reinvested back into R&D securing licences and pushing the boundaries of technology bringing tomorrows technologies here today for bespoke multichannel payment solutions.
The solution for this Business Development Manager role sits in the middle of the transaction process between the mobile operator & the retailer in the growing mobile payment sector.
If you are a Business Development Manager living in the UK or an Account Manager with good sales skills or are looking for the next progression in your career then this is the opportunity for you.